Pan Mixer / Mobile Batching Plant
Pan Mixer :
The Pan type mixer is designed to allow to operate on a wide range of application including Dry, semi dry or zero slump mixing for concrete and other mixtures. The mixing pan is made of steel plate of substantial thickness. The bottom and wall are mounted anti wear alloy steel liner. Spring loaded mix arms are fitted in the rotary head and can be adjusted to compensate wearing. The gear reducer is directly connected to electrical motor.
Mobile Concrete Batching Plant Specification:
- Load Capacity : 0.5 cu.m3 / (400 kg Aggregate).
- Output : 6 cu.mt / hr
- Power : 15 HP
- Discharge : Door opened by hydraulic.
- Input : Hopper lifted by hydraulic cylinder.
- Load cell : Attached to hopper base
Mobile Concrete Batching / Mixing Plant :
Salient Features :
- Very slim and compact design.
- Plant can be erected and commissions within two days.
- Remarkably cost efficient.
- Plant operations is very salient, in & clean surrounding.
- Least maintenance of plant, due to less wear & tear of parts.
- Complete plant can be transported in the 40ft, trailer.
- Water tank, pump addition burner and addition pump inbuilt.
- Online printing system
- Discharge belt conveyor
- Fly ash feeding system
- Cement storage silo
|Type of mixer
|Sand / Aggregate Hopper
|No. of wheels