Reverse Discharge Mixer Machine
Concrete is most commonly used construction material known for its proven strength & durability. It is made from naturally available materials like stone aggregates & sand mixed with cement and water. Present day RCC structural designs need high quality concrete mix, consistent in strength & workability, as concrete is a prime ingredient next only to steel.
- Reversible Drum thru push button.
- Skip Bucket lifted / lowered hydraulically with a simple lever.
- Life lubricated sealed bearings for rollers.
- Grease cups / nipples for rotating parts.
- Power transmission thru ‘V’ belts for smooth operation.
- Analog gauge to read loads in bucket.
- Level indicators on water & oil tanks.
- Dis-assemblable axle for transportation on vehicles.
- Hand lever for cranking in case of power failures.
- Auto water flow controller (only on electronic machine)
Construction Special Features
- Load cell based digital weighing system.
- Liquid admixture dosing system
- Multi bucket configurations for individual aggregates loading separately
- Four wheel chassis
- External weigh batching (to improve productivity)
- Legs with screw jacks for easy levelling
|Capacity Dry Per Batch
|Water tank Capacity
|Output 30 Batches / Hour
||8 to 9 cu.meter
||9 to 10 cu.meter
||10 to 12 cu.meter
|Electric Motor (Diesel Engine)
||5 HP (10 HP)
||7.5 HP (15 HP)
||10 HP (20 HP)
|Rotary speed of Mixing Drum
|No of pins
|Mechanical Screw Jack
|Electronic Water Meter (often)
|Ad - Mixer Unit (often)